- finish my book - get another book to read
- practice one piano song
- learn a new lacing technique - clean his old school stuff - register for High Five and first aid - reach lvl 50 in cod (completed Uncharted 2)
- learn to shuffle (WITH THE MOST AWESOME PERSON IN THE WOOOORLD)
- watch TV show, Misfits because a friend highly recommended it
- finish facebook thing
Edit: Josh is my friend
- buy a rubik’s cube/convince Josh to get one for me. - learn how to solve a rubik’s cube using the corner first method.
(and if I’m good, Ortega and Waterman as well)
- memorize my squares to 20. Then 40.
- complete my book list. - buy Converse shoes (preferably maroon red) and double-lace them. - learn how to tie a Ian knot, a Surgeon Knot and its variations.
- learn how to shuffle with Josh.
- learn and remember the various ways to tie a tie.
- expand my vocabulary.
- understand more about mazes and logarithms.
- finish at least half of my sudoku puzzle book.
- Read more riddles and pointless trivial facts.
short term (summer list)
- date with Oniv
- movies with Josh and Nat (FWB)
- copy (and understand) physics notes - review Gr 11 math - write more?
- procrastinate less
- pull myself together
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Alborn*
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie*
Symposium by Plato
The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles by CLAMP
^- I just had to =)
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Beastly - Alex Flinn Bewitching - Alex Flinn
Room - Emma Donoghue
Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
My Name is Memory - Ann Brashares
* recommended by Nat.